Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Will never be the same..

Its quite weird to be losing what you used to own, especially when time and efforts were put into, together with tears and sweat..
Losing friend, losing job, losing status, losing life.. and during part of the process, losing bits and pieces of yourself..


Its scary if you were to think abt it.
It only takes less then a second to lose sth, which you had spent years to own it.

To some, they may think that I'm some spoilt brat, lamenting abt my life.. Which is quite true. Cause I shld just move on, and not kept turning back.. But, its not so easy ya..

But come to think, its not like I've lost everything, I still have my loved ones with me. Compared to others, I am very fortunate.

Well well, in life, you lose some, you gain some.. Perhaps for now, I'm at the phrase of losing things, but I'll just have to be patient, in no time, I shld be able to gain right?


Such contradiction that I shld like Stars..
To be a "Fallen Star"
I'm having such a strong urge to tattoo one on myself..

Received a comment the other day, frm someone who hasnt been meeting up as often:"It feels weird not to see you in heels, in ur smart attire. Still prefers and used to seeing you in that. You can easily pass of as a student now. I wld have thought u were from SMU" - (We were around PS at that time, and SMU is around the area) - Know what, I preferred that "look" too..

     posted by Elephant on 11:51 PM