Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Spoilt Brat

I've tendered my resignation..
Yup, it had only been 4 working days..
Yesh, I know.. I am spoilt.
But actually, No, I dont think I really am, alright, I am..

But I have the support of my parents..

I called my mum this morning;
Me: Mummy(I seldom address her this way ya) if I dont like my job, can I quit.
Mum: Quit lor
Me: Okie
Bye... We ended our conversation.

Less then 20secs, my phone rang.
Mummy: Its because of the company or the people?
Me: Its because of the diamonds.. I dont like selling diamonds.
Mummy: Okie.
(The rest of the secs conversation is not impt)

I got home after work, my dad woke up to speak to me (I was actually expecting my mum lah)
Daddy: Have you sent the letter? You better send it.
Me: Ya, after I showered.(I just blantly assume he refers to my resignation letter)
Daddy: Ya, since you dont like, then dont waste time.. If 3days you already dont like, then its no point wasting time..

I felt loved... My daddy and mummy loves me..

Me: I want to go back to school.
Daddy: Where?
Me: My old school lor, Raffles Design
Daddy: I thought u say no good?
Me: Cause its One year, and its easy (Shhhh.. also mainly because I got company - Miss Neo, and she promises to buy me lunch during school thru-out entire year!!!)
Daddy: How much?
Me: about 19K
Daddy: How about your scholarship? 10K (Daddy, its just 5K)
Me: Oh, they will try to give me.. (Which I can tell u that,I'm very sure that I wont be able to get it)
Daddy: Then go study. But find a part time to support your expenses, and save. Learn to budget, dont everything also you want and buy.. (I promise, I will try. I mean, I will really budget. I promise to surrender all my credit cards, maybe I'll just keep the citibank)

Anyway, whats my plan now ya?
Okie, I am super duper no pride. Some of you going to laugh at me, some of you going to think I am crazy, some of you going to "wash your hands off me"
Ahem.
I am going back to Tyan.
At this moment, I am not certain of the arrangements, but be it do retail, Miss Ju also going back. Their part time pay is good. (Only for my case) I can work out a more flexible working schedule to fit my school. The job scope is going to be higher related to my studies, I can tap on their resources for my school work.. I guess, its the best place for me right now.
Things will not be the same, but its not going to be too bad. Well, thats how I hope it will be..

Yesh.. I cld see the smirk on TBY's face.. I can "hear" what she's going to say..
But, she readily asked me to go back when I tell her I'm not exactly happy in my new job..
I really appreciates..

     posted by Elephant on 10:59 PM