|
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Makan S.S
Makan S.S = Makan Saturday and Sunday. I've spent my weekends eating quite alot... Both requires me to travel quite a distance.
Saturday Went all the way to the much talked about Sunset Way for a dinner with my JI friends.. Yes, I stayed in the East and I went to the "direct opposite side" of Singapore to have my dinner.. But, I shldnt be grumbling so much about the distance thought, cause I was driven to and fro.. All thanks to Mr "MF" whom wants to be known as "Takumi" erm, know Initial D?? As for Sunset Way, its quite a cool and new concept.. Cool for the pple staying near there, hses around there are sure in demand... Quite a decent selection of cusine there, Thai, Western, Chinese, Japanese.. We settled for Steamboat - the usual mala and clear soup, but this place has this charcoal grill.. I shld say the food is quite nice.. Really, good for big group.. And dinner ended with a short drinking session at MF's friend's bar... And ya.. there's this dessert shop there, the tiramisu is nice.. And apparently, the guys are amazed how we (the girls) can still have space to fill up with dessert.. Well, they didnt know that we have a separate stomach just for dessets!! Yummy...
Sunday Family Day! Went JB with my uncles and aunties.. Had fun! My uncle is so "PRO" in going JB k.. He actually had a GPS to navigate and because we went in with 2 cars, they actually used walkie talkie to communicate.. And he even gave me one, just in case we got separated! So impressed!!! Well, this trip was more like a "SPORTS TRIP" cause he told me we are going to this NIKE FACTORY OUTLET.. We started off with breakfast and we had "Yong Tau Hu" with noodles.. This think about Malaysia is that, their "dry" food always have this "Black Sauce", its like their trademark.. and I always enjoyed that... Next stop was off to this shopping mall (not sure of the name) Not bad a shopping place.. Topshop, Guess, quite a no. of brand names boutique.. But Miss Ju see no need to really shop there ya, although its cheaper.. My Shopping List before I went there: 1) Sports Stuffs (Have to be cheap) 2) Mooncake 3) Dunkin Donuts 4) Toothbrush Holder
And I really managed to get all the above, and on top of that, I managed to find my JUMBO POKER CARDS for my Annual D&D!!
But we ate alot though.. really had 3 meals.. Breakfast was kinda late, hence a "light and late" lunch at 2+ - KFC... But its really cheap there lah...
But the DINNER WAS GREAT!! Its just so nice... Everything is nice... Not sure if you guys know, but I am not really a crab lover, usually I will just have a "piece" and thats it.. But this one, actualy got me non-stop.. Not only because of the sambal chili, but the crab is so nice.. The meat is so fresh and solid.. Nice.. Prawns were fresh and sweet! Vegetables were nice.. Everything is good lah.. Best of all, its cheap.. 7 adults + 5 children total bill was RM258 and also, its actually near to the second link -TUAS.. I will so try to convince the JI pple to go there.. They will go going to enjoy.. In fact, that ONE DAY Itinerary is SO them lah! I even joke with my uncle to form tour for us man...
Oh Man... I'll need to work doubly hard this week at gym!! Need to burn those calories!!!
posted by Elephant on 12:01 AM
|