|
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
My Lazy Labour Day
Our suntan became a disappointment..
The day started off well with a late breakfast - early lunch at bedok interchange. I had cravings for the "zui kway".. yum yum.. super delicious~ and I also had the black carrot cake and my "ying yang" - soya bean milk + chin chow and the auntie was super lame.. the conversation went like this: Auntie: You want big or small "ying yang" Me: Erm, small de lah, scared cannot finish Auntie: hahaha, okie, so, small "ying yang" more fun or the big "ying yang" more fun.. Me: Huh, How I know? Auntie, how can let this ask... (The above was in chinese)
Off to Miss Hippo's hse in.. ahem, taxi - cause we not sure the buses to take, and its quite a walk to her hse ya.. Realised that I often brings "water" to the Lin's family, good for them, but not for me ya.. especially when I wanted the blazing sun.. Other then the "missing of the sun" the day went off rather well. We had our private ktv session and a nice steamboat dinner. Miss Foxy also "introduced" me to a new HK drama - shown on channel 55. The repeat is at 11.00pm which just fits into my "free slot". But have to give some credits to Miss Hippo for her TV and SCV.. hehe
The day ended with Mr Chua coming all the way from the west to pick Miss Sotong (Central/North) and myself and Miss Foxy(east) for supper at Bedok Interchange. Realised the "Hollywood"'s store dessert failed to live up its name. Tasted kind of weird.. Its been a long time since I've last met up with Miss Sotong.. so fun.. wahaha.. enjoyed bullying Mr Chua together..
The day is over, just like that, so fast.. And its another working day tmr. Lots of work waiting.. Palais Bazaar Shop, Lions Club Charity Show... hai~
posted by Elephant on 11:36 PM
|