|
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Long Entry
I thought I was going to sleep, but guess I'm just too full to be.. Had late dinner and late dessert.. Really "ill treating" my stomach.. Its so sinful, I have no idea how much I have to work out to burn those fats man..
Had a fashion show this afternoon, and its one of my "slackiest" show so far.. Didnt have to run the event like the past, hence have more time to mingle with the Part-Timers and Models, and its real fun.. Taking stupid pictures in the toilet (which is a make-shift fitting room, and we are getting quite good at "building it" sia) and listening to the "exciting" stories from models.. But of course lah, as usual, nothing goes smoothly, TBY told me that the music "has some problems" cause its was not the continuous tracks kind, hence there were blanks in the middle.. But I am damm confirmed that the disc IS continous, cause we bought them during our recent trip! Means, sth happened and me, being not at the restaurant, has no idea whether the disc was played correctly or not.. So she says, this is wat she meant by "DETAILING" - But Dear Mrs Tan, do you know that, if you didnt had make our driver run our last min errands, the CD wld have got to me at 11am, which was my scheduled rehearsal time for sound-check, and I wld had make sure that they will be playing the right CD! But of course, it is my fault, cause at the end of the day, I am supposed to be ressponsible, anyway, someone has to take the blame..
But with the New Girl in the block.. Miss Ju is having such Mixed Feelings about it. Shld I feel happy that I have an "Assistant" or shld I feel sad that there is competition.. She had openly mentioned to my shop collegues that she is eyeing MY JOB and MY PAY.. and SHE WANTS MY JOB and MY PAY.. I mean come on lah.. It took me a bloody 2 years to get this far lor.. Who she thinks she is.. ( I know I am a total bitch, but its just to arghhhh)Ya, my job is so "glam, glam" right.. get to meet pple, get to dress up, get to eat good fod, get driven around.. Thats complete "surface" huh.. wait till she see the shit.. The best part is, everytime she will "praise" me at how good I am, and telling me how Stress she wld be if she were in my shoes, and there she is saying those things behind me.. Seriously, I rather u tell me straight in the face that U ARE DYING TO HAVE MY JOB..
I chop my hair, she went to do the same.. I bought a $15 watch, she went to buy the EXACT same one.. I went to rebond my hair, she says she also want to do so.. (luckily i am more financially able) So now, I supposely went to start a new craze - FALSE EYELASHES, lets see huh, will keep you guys updated.. (Actually, my stylist suggested for me to "play" with it lah, this way, look more dressed up and effort, and its really quite fun) Okie, maybe I am getting abit sensitive on this, ahem - "Following", but, ermmmmm.. NVM lah.. Shall see..
Its actually quite tough coping with the LOVE-HATE relationship with my Boss, and now this "competition".. Seriously dont know how.. One of my best friend commented about my "behaviour" with my boss: 1) Considered quite rude ya 2) I'm getting complacent with myself 3) I am taking my boss for granted 4) I am testing and pushing my boss limits as in how far she can take it (my temper) 5) My atittude can never survive in a BIG Organisation..
Think and think.. 1) I totally agree lah, just that, I really dont know how to "be pleasant".. everytime I see her, I just dont know how to go back to the normal self, theres alot of explanations I am waiting from her, and I believed she knows that I am waiting, and she just dont want to face it.. Thats why I am so sore about it.. True, as a boss she doesnt need to explain everything, but I bet she knows better then anyone else that, this is very much needed, if she wants it to be the same as before.. Its like some knot, waiting to be undone.. Lets see how long she wants to "escape" ya.. 2) I seriously dont think so though, cause I am still getting frustrated over myself for not being able to handle certain things.. But one thing for sure is that I am getting sick and tired of my work though.. the things that I am handing.. just too wide a gap and its takes me alot of energy to "multiple-task" and overseeing so many different things at the same time.. And still have to incorporate high level of EQ and IQ.. Tiring.. 3) I dont take her for granted, but I dont actually appreciate certain ways she does things. She wants to help, but always in her own ways that are not useful, and create more probs instead.. Believed me, I'm not the only one feeling this.. 4) I Totally agree... Playing with fire sia.. 5) Maybe, perhaps, I dont know..
Just take every step at a time bah, but for now, I am confirmed staying on, at least to Prove My SELF WORTH..
posted by Elephant on 1:23 AM
|