|
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Crazy Elephant
Seriously, I think there is really some big prob with my house computer.. or rather, all the computers I am using..
Photoshop just close my file by itself this morning when I was working on our website.. really pissed me off..
And now my computer is getting real hay-wire.. Argh.
Anyway, I having some serious prob myself.. hahaha, cant blame those computers right, since they are with me like almost everyday!
I'm having this super impulsive thoughts: 1) Wearing braces 2) Getting a tatoo 3) Owning a car
Other then option 2 which is like the most afforable out of the lot.. the rest need SERIOUS PLANNING.. 1 & 2 is like some serious commitment kind sia..
1) Had been feeling quite "sianz" looking at my teeth, especially when I see pple with nice straight teeth. My new PT all are wearing braces, and in just years to come, they will have a new set of STRAIGHT TEETH.. not to mention that my collegues are already wearing.. Maybe thats why, I'm super tempted bah. And with this new dentist, getting rather comfortable with visiting and getting real concern over the cleaniess of teeth (not like I wasnt lah, but was thinking, with neater teeth, will be easier to take care bah, especially during flossing) Hai~ My mum, as usual, not much comment, just say if I got the money, just go ahead. But she told me to ask my dentist though.
2) Not sure if my parents wld kill me, but i know they wld be pissed.. but who says I must let them know right.. wahahaha.. I know this is crazy lah, but just this sudden thought of having it.. especially when I know pple whom I trust and know me well to design wat I wanted.. afterall, I started thinking of having one when I was 16.. wahahaha..
3) Car! Car! Car! Hai~ who doesnt wants to own one.. Recently this car caught my eye, a check with Miss Squrriel that is an old model.. Honda Civic, but those 90s kind.. Its 2 door ya.. and if I'm not wrong, they are different versions of it, and it was like the "Sports Car" of that era.. wahahaha.. Aiya, cause thinking, New car is no need to think de, so thought old car can afford mah, and judging at my skills, also safer for me to drive old cars bah, in case of any minor accidents.. Plus, I cant probably allow myself to be laughed at over that "Highway, coming to stop" kind of driving skills forever right.. So might as well get a car to practise on lor.. then I can know roads better, then I can meet more pple.. Like, Like, Like.. My mum didnt say anything when I mentioned to her, suprising, she was quite troubled by it, cause can see that she is supportive of the idea, yet she is unwilling to.. Cause its quite a heavy responsibility.. Shall see bah.. wahahaha.. who knows.. At first I thought Miss Squrriel will support me ya.. but her final comment:" Do wear a hat too big for my own head" "thunderstorm and lighting" ah.. faintz.. Know its for my own good lah.. and only good friends will say these kind of things.. But still, so not pleasing to ears.. what to do.. its the truth mah.. well-said, but so not "well-received".. sobz..
Maybe I am getting bored with my own life bah, trying to make it more interesting by added "new elements" to my life.. Keep on "dreaming" about the above.. hahaha... dreams are meant to be for thyself...
posted by Elephant on 10:00 PM
|