Arghhhh...
A very bad way to start the day!!
My shoe strap gave way this morning.. as I was walking thru CK Tang to get to the car park lift to get to my office... And I have to walk bare-footed from CK to the car park lift, onto the stoney roads, up the stoney slope, then to my office... And I am wearing a skirt today.. supposed to be "Shu Nu" lah... arghhhh... My image~ sobzzz
It just came off like that... See the middle just "snap".. Dont blame on my "rather broad feet k" nothing of that sort.. its the quality that is bad, bad, and bad...
Angry leh...
And this pair of heels is not exactly like very cheap lah... Shall stop buying shoes from that shop.. irritating de!!
And it was supposed to match my bag.. now, I have to search through all the "spare shoes" I left in office.. hopefully I can find something to wear and walk about...
posted by Elephant on 11:00 AM