|
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Round and Round
Yoz, surprised surprised~suddenly someone so enthu into blogging huh.. Cause really damm bored.. there's no one to talks to..
When we were young, we often chat on the phone, and get "warning" from parents, now that we are old enough to make them "ignore" you, suddenly u have no one to chat to on the phone.. weird..
Ever reach out for your handphone, and just scroll down your contacts, seeing hundreds of names appear infront of you one by one, yet u dont know who to call when u just wanted someone to talk to? Weird huh..
Our Miss Penguin got sick and was hospitalised for 3 days, although its quite sad for her to be admitted, still, kind of envy her ya.. All the care and attention showered over her.. hahaha.. and her parents are so nice as to keep her company through-out the 3 days ya.. Its hard to believe, I know, but seriously, my mum wont stay with me de ya.. (I mentioned this to my friends and they dont believe me) The first day she wont, then after which, she will just visit me after her work bah, and I already confirmed this when I was mentioning to her that Miss Penguin's parents was with her for all the days.. and her response was exactly what I had already expected.. But luckily lah, my dad for sure will be there de... wahaha
Anyway... I'll be leaving for KL either tmr night or friday early morning.. Its not like I need to be missed lah.. Just thought someone might be interested to know..
Honestly I'm not like feeling exactly great these days(and I am not like the only one).. So many thoughts had been running round and round, and I just dont know how to get out of it.. It just go rounds and rounds.. (believed its the case for many) It cld be some problems, but I always felt that, problems are created by thyself, hence, there is no point getting affected by it.. But still.. we still allow ourselves to walk right into it.
Actually, I do wish to share ya.. Everytime when I wanted to "share" with pple, I just failed.. hahaha... Perhaps its the norm for only child ya.. keeping things to myself.. But so far, I think I did pretty well sia.. Cause its not like the first time.. Used to it le.. Whenever period like this happens, just let it be lor.. afterall, it only affects when a person is alone ya.. Then after a while, it will just fades away. Then, just have to forced in and locked it somewhere.. some part... Perhaps, I shld just book myself an appt to visit a psychiatrist ya...
If only I have that courage to just pack and go.. to anywhere my pocket allows me to.
Hai~ I know how life sucks... but, guess, we just have to live with it...
Do you think I cant ever get out of this... Arghh..
posted by Elephant on 11:44 PM
|