Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Friday, April 27, 2007

One Night in KL...

Writing from KL...

Had alot to say, but kind of not used to this MAC laptop - although i had to admit I am getting better at it liao.. perhaps I shld consider getting an ibook instead..

Anyway.. I logged on to MSN and found no one there.. sadzzz... friday night mah.. and of all friday night, today is like so many is asking me out..

HT asked me for supper and its been a while since I last meet her.. wah, think its like last year since we met..
My cousin asked me out for movies..
How come when I am so free in Singapore no one ask me de ya?? Felt so bored at the thought of it.. hmmph..

I'm going to miss my anime..sadzz.. although there is astro here and there are alot of channels,but I still want my anime.. very much wanted to watch animax de.. but the maids watching their drama show, think not so nice to "snatch" from them right.. how often they get to watch show at such luxury - 32inch plasma tv + aircon + italiana sofa seater.. wahahaha...

Hai~ its going to be a LONG NIGHT...

Fingers Tired~

     posted by Elephant on 10:21 PM