Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Saturday, April 21, 2007

Miss Elephant is back~

I'm back.. Miss Elephant is back...
Ladies and Gentleman.. Welcome..
- to myself, in case no ones welcome me
- to U, who is reading this, sakly no one is reading..

Yesh, its been a very long while.. in fact, it has been A YEAR since I last blogged.. my last post was dated 2006.. Have I been missed??

Anyway, life has been pretty much de same for me.. working life mah..
Just a summarised of the MAJOR happenings (that I can remember)
Jan - Nothing fun or exciting that I can remember

Feb - Quite Alot... Hmmm...
1) I went Europe for buying trip.. I shld had blogged for this, cause its so damm happening! Not those happy kind though.. in fact, I concluded on my 2nd day there.. I am SO MUCH AN ASIAN GIRL.. okie.. admit it.. I AM A CHINESE GIRL!! (by the way, I was there for about 8days as a FASHIONISTA, meaning I dont get to visit tourist attractions) And I was crying home, not because I miss the place but because I missed my FLIGHT!! wahaha.. over le lah, I'm already well and back home..
2) I chopped off my long hair the very next day I got home from Europe
3) I went Mandai Zoo the very weekend I came back
4) Chinese New Year - Pretty much the same.. no, I didnt rent a car to drive myself and family around..

March - BUSY BUSY BUSY month... dreadful month...
1) Lots and lots of shows to do..
2) I trimmed my already short hair to even shorter length...
3) Singapore Fashion Festival - The shows that are going to are getting lesser as the years... Who knows, I might not be attending it the next year.. wahahaha..
4) ICON Ball - wahahaha.. this is the DAMM Funny de... Cause the dress code was black tie.. which means have to wear like gowns lah... Nope, I didnt wear that.. But I didnt bother to dress up k... Went to have make-up done (with fake eyelashes somemore) and have my hair styled.. And my good neighbour in Palais GAVE me a BRA (worth $200+) its amazing how much diff it is ya... see below
(weird.. I cant upload pics... sobz)
5) SAC Alumni Dinner - FUN!

April
okie.. the month has not ended yet, not a very good month either..

很烦人的一个月,但都是自找的。
面对, 其实不难。
难的, 其实是对自己坦白。

希望你听得到我的哭声,却又害怕让自己听见。
矛盾。

看得到的, 是表面。
看不到的, 是内心
心,正在战抖。
你, 看得到吗?
说得出口的,是表面。
说不出口的,是内心。
心,正在呐喊。
你, 听得到吗?

     posted by Elephant on 11:01 AM