|
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Indulging in Self Pity
I'm waiting for my anime to be loaded, so here I am typing and typing.. to pass time..
Had been sleeping long hrs for the past few days: 1) Friday Night in KL - I actually slept at 10.40am - 8+am Its really not the usual me, guess I'm really tired that day.. 2) Saturday Afternoon on the way back from KL - I fell asleep in the car and was so tried that at one pt, I actually woke up getting real pissed over the fact that my head was hiiting onto the window.. 3) Saturday Night - I actually slept from 1.30am to 12.00pm.. and if without sms from my cousin, I doubt I'm going to wake up..
But the more I've slept, seems like I felt even more tired.. especially the thought of returning to work tmr.. will be a long day~ But at least sth to look forward on tuesday lah.. arranged for a sun-tanning session over at Miss Hippo hse.. seems abit lame though.. but, shld turn out fun!
I've bought a few DVDs back and had already finished watching 3 disc! 1) The Little Children 2) Music and Lyrics 3) Marie Antoinette
More to go: 1) The Black Dahlia 2) Death Note 1 & 2 (I am planning for my own movie marathon)
Recently, I am being to dislike saturday nights.. dont know whether is it that loneliness, it seems so hard to spent the night.. especially alone..
Met up with Miss Foxy and Miss Hippo today, started to plan for MANY short get-away trips.. 1) A Famosa 2) Genting 3) Sunway Lagoon.. Lets see when we can confirm on the dates.. and I guess Miss Foxy cant wait to "carry out some actions~"
I am seriously thinking of flying to Australia... shld "visit" Miss Neo before she comes back for good.. felt kind of gulity not being "there"..
And birthday this year, seriously dont feel like spending in Singapore.. Not that anyone is going to leave me alone if I were to ask for company.. and thats the point, got to make pple keep me company just because its my birthday.. its like "Whats the Big Deal right, its just a birthday~"
This was supposed to be a short entry to pass time.. but its kind of long sia.. Guess that wont be anymore short entries in my blog anymore.. wahahaha.. why? cause lonely elephant is seeking solace in blogging...
posted by Elephant on 11:17 PM
|