|
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Back...
Its has been a very LONG while since I last blogged.. Getting real lazy in updating.. Sometimes, I'm really wonder to myself why on earth am I here to update my "life" for all too see... Especially when my life is so "exciting"... Recently had been "flaring" alot.. Simply cant hold my temper - maybe because I'm really emotionally unbalanced.. Maybe I shld listen to my "nonsense" friends and get some sex theraphy.. But again.. thinking about it gets myself more unbalance.. cause judging at the amt of weight I've gained.. its seems quite like a mission impossible.. Anyway.. work has been kind of sucky.. when is my work ever sweet.. Ya, maybe once in a blue moon or when my mental state is SO WELL that i can actually "see things in another view to make myself feel better" Oh well... but thats not really often... Getting more and more "sour" Getting more and more "bitter" Getting more and more "sick" Getting more and more "tired" I wonder, when is this ever going to end.. What is it that needs to be changed? My Job or myself? Arghhhh... Maybe I shld get some self-help books... Maybe I shld learn some yoga... (sit there and mediate.. haha..) Dont bother asking me to go for a break.. Cause I only gets an OFF DAY every 13days I worked... (I'm not exactly hard up on cash) And also.. I'm already "OWING" my company OFF DAY!!! Amazing right.. But who doesnt when one only gets 7 days of off day out of 365days... lalalalalalala......... Breathe in and Smile.... Wahahahaha...
posted by Elephant on 3:26 PM
|