Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Sunday, November 26, 2006

ATM Card

It has been ages since I last blog..
Had been busy, as well as being lazy..
Life has been qutie "exciting" for me..
In fact, too much for me to handle..
Such contridictory for someone who used to yearn for an "interesting life"
And now.. All I want is peace..

Anyway, not here to grumble or whine..
But here to Thank someone..
Well, I just realised that my ATM card has gone missing.. (its actually 11.30pm)
The last time I used it was the same morning at Orchard MRT station at the Cash Deposit Machine.. I seriously believed I left it there..
By then I called to report lost, its already like 11.55..
Guess what, someone had found the card and had cancelled for me..
Was kind of shocked ya.. There's actually such kind soul in Singapore.. Maybe its not a Singaporean.. and its a Guy (the officer told me ya)
Hmmm...
A BIG THANK YOU to whoever you are!

p/s: was telling Miss Hippo about it and realised.. how come the bank didnt call me and clarify with me ya? its not as if i have any miss call.. hmmm.. their "service" abit bad huh...

     posted by Elephant on 12:06 AM