Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

STAY FOCUS

Just an update of my life...

Thought cld have a nice little break after all that "hell" from the opening..
But.. I have another opening, exactly one month later, 17th November 2006..
Not like its going to be as "hectic" lah.. but, kind of sick ya..
Especially for now.. its all the "follow-up" on the Palais Opening..
PR with the press, the neighbours, the customers..
And with my boss leaving for SF tmr night.. I am not so sure if its going to be good or bad..
Cause it means I am sort of on my own again..
And when it comes to getting things approve.. will take some time ya..
She will last min, dunch like this and that.. means, have to "read her minds" again..
Try to think in her shoes, then ask her when she like "approve things when almost like immediately"
Hai~

Shld I say I am stress? hmmm, not really though..
Still quite relax, working at my own pace..
But really hated the part on follow-up for the Palais Opening..
Hate working with the press.. Hate all those promotions..
And not to forget our own promotions for our existing stores..

But come to think, now without her breathing behind me..
I must do a better job ya..
Must really work on the nitty gritty details..
Really want to do well for this show..
Want to find total control - not meaning that I want everyone to listen to me..
As in, I want to clear of what I am doing..
Everything must be at the tips of my fingers like what ABC.. and 123..
I need to know how everything is going to be..
Dunnoe how to explain..
But just want to be in control of the whole situation..
Clear about everything.. Things to turn out as how I want them to be..
And even if it fails, I must be able to find fast and efficient solutions to them..
Guess, it all comes to being "FOCUS" bah..

If I can really do this well..
Then I seriously think I will be more or less prepared to go le..
At least, I make one last "Grand Closing" ya..

Seriously think my resume next time will be super long and "colourful"
In this 1+year.. did more then 10 in-hse shows, 3 major charity functions, opening of 2 brand new boutiques.. and without mentioning my normal job duties..
Impressive huh..
Wahahahaha...

     posted by Elephant on 11:46 PM