|
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Primary School Gathering
I just came home after a "primary school" gathering.. Just only I gave one of my friend the "huh" look when she told me she is still coming online after she got home.. Retribution.. here I am, online sending files to pple... Bloody hell... Since online, might as well blog ya..
Its been years since we last met up with one another.. In fact, most of us didnt even really keep in touch.. The attendance today was quite poor lah..
Dinner started late.. Instead of Pepper Lunch we had Yoshinoya instead.. Time constraint lah.. and the fact that most of them wasnt interested.. Ktv after was quite sad too, cause 2 of them have to leave early.. One was due to school work, the other was because he forgotten that he was going to meet us, when to make appt with friends to have mahjong session.. so idiot right, got to leave us half way thru.. and he is one who goes to KTV kind lor.. less on KTV kaki...
Supper after KTV was near to our house ya.. but only Miss Piggy, Mr Busy and Myself ya.. Meet up with my long lost daddy whom is so so busy now with his life.. His life is all school and assignments... But think, its the best quality time bah.. Cause really get to catch up on each others' life.. Not to say dinner and ktv was bad lah.. But because those were like doing our own things.. Not much interaction mah...
Most of them have changed... For good or worse, thats up to individual to decide.. But then, the comments I received was that I am still the same.. No change.. Dunnoe be sad or happy sia... 1) Outlook no change: Sobz leh, although still "fat fat chubby chubby" but think shld have gone prettier abit right... 2) Character no change: Sobz leh, I'm known to be a spoilt princess in those days leh.. Still the same meh? How can when there's no one to spoil me...
Well, to look at things the brighter side.. Maybe thats to say they still feels "comfortable" with me? hehehe.... Hopefully is this way lor.. If not quite sadz right.. To be the SAME as before after like 10YEARS.... OMG~
Its hard to keep in touch, this I understand.. but think.. have to make an effort bah.. I'll try ya.. Now with all their MSN on my list.. No more excuses le...
Actually, come to think, they share some similiar interest as me leh.. 1) Roller blade: Tse Yang is interested, Shupei can blade... 2) KTV: Miss Piggy and Kailin is KTV chiongtser lor.. Think that Tse Yang also lor.. They way he search for songs.. Pro Sia... 3) Mahjong: Tse Yang, Kailin and Grace.. Shupei doesnt mind being Tea-Lady..
As for Mr Busy ah... hmmmm.. think can ask him out for supper and chit chat lah... That part I also like ah.. So no prob... wahahahahaha....
posted by Elephant on 3:25 AM
|