Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Friday, October 27, 2006

Decision

I was craving for Coke the journey home..
Actually I already had a can when I was in the shop this afternoon..
Decided to get it at the 7-11 at the MRT station, that way, I can enjoy the drink during the bus-ride home..
I cant make up my mind and walked past the 7-11 and headed to the bus-stop..
Well, was still thinking about it ya..
Reached home and I still cant make up my mind, and so I walked past another 7-11 store..
As I was taking my shower, I was still thinking about my nice cold coke..
Why dont I just settle for the root beer that I had bought the other day..
Open the fridge and the root beer is gone..
Guess what I settle for in the end...
Yakult.. and its my most hated flavour.. the white colour de..
See how from my nice cold coke ended up being Yakult!

Why must a female goes thru so much pain in order to look good...
This thought never fails to haunt me whenever I lie on that bed.. (in pain)
I might been the one who choose to go thru that.. no one forces me..
But... hai~

Dunnoe what I'm talking about..
But I am still thinking if I shld just walk out and get my coke..
Just feel like having that "gas" rushing down my throat...
But then, I am already dressed ready for bed..
Hai~

     posted by Elephant on 11:47 PM