|
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
17th October 2006
Finally, its over..
The brunch went off quite badly. Most of the press were late and the show sucks.. As in, dunch have much "control" over it.. Some ugly epsiode over on the walkie talkie during the Fashion Show..
Was in some kind of "Red Light Siren" when 2 stupid models went straight into Passion to have their hand "touch-up" which was like a total "re-do" lah.. Came up with some stupid reasons which was so lame.. But think In-charge in good mood lah.. instead of punishing me.. actually "taught" me how I shld deal with them.. I have to confess lah, I'm pretty "soft" towards the model.. perhaps I'm have no confidence when it comes to cheographing a fashion show bah, so often I will try the "soft and friendly" approach instead of being demanding and bitchy.. thats just to hope that they wld be the same to me.. Quite a push-over sometimes, especially during cheography.. super hated it.. But nevermind lah.. At least it was "solved" after some "boot-licking", presents, food, champagne and of course, my "inoccent sweet young girl - dunnoe anything look".. And ya.. the stylist in-charge was actually the one who cut my hair ya.. he quite nice lah.. He really jap looking leh.. Small eyes, dressing, attitude..
Tea show was much better.. Total control.. All in order.. The best finale I had.. In fact, its one of the few shows I felt totally in control and totally in focus of what I am doing.. Of course, had some hipcupps during the show, but glad I was "experienced" enough to handle it..
The rest of the event went thru as per normal.. And a pleasant suprise came: Miss Penguin came to visit ya.. Being my friend kind of tough ya, cause she got rope in to help with the clearing up.. hehehehe.. but appreciate it ya.. in fact, none of them ever comes to my attend ya.. In the end, she joined us - my boss and collegues for dinner at Marmalade Pantry ya... hahaha... nice food, but think she shld be abit stress ya...
Finally can have better sleep.. but sure alot of paper work to follow up on..
Come next month.. 17th November - Betty Barclay Opening.. will I still be there??
posted by Elephant on 10:42 PM
|