|
Friday, September 29, 2006
Student for a Day
My first lesson was using Illustrator to draw techinical drawings on apparels... All I can conclude.. 1) I'm really bad with laptop.. controlling using that little "ball" proved to be the greatest challenge of all... 2) Practice and experience.. 3) One really need to have the "gift" to design.. 4) My friend is impressive sia.. not because he taught me how to draw lah.. but, he knows far more then me on using the designing programme sia.. though I am playing" quite well on photoshop.. but his "not really know how to use" already has far supress what I know liao... Feeling quite ashamed of myself sia.. I really need to go on course liao... He is no longer the one I knew le... Its time to give him credits for all his effort le.. Its time to shut others up le.. Its time to sit back le..
My last lesson was learning about the expressways in Singapore.. Okie.. I know to some of you, it might be like, whats so great about it right.. and thought u shld know that kind huh.. But I really dunch know my expressways lehh.. The taxi driver "taught" me how to recognise the different expressways and their "use" He said that, to know whats the "name" of the expressway can guide u to the location u are heading to... PIE: Pan Island Expressway, which means it generally linked Singapore together ECP: East Coast Park, which means u are at the east, close to east coast.. That sort of things.. To some of you might be like.. "ah the.." But to me.. its really something NEW sia...
Interesting day.. Cant wait to put what I've learnt into use... Cant wait to start drawing.. Cant wait to drive... Hai~
posted by Elephant on 12:17 AM
|