Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Saturday, September 23, 2006

A lonely Saturday Night

Its a saturday night and I am at home.. Blogging!
hahaha...
Long day.. Meetings and meetings..
Actually, I am really glad I am at home now..
I've worked for 13days straight and tmr is my only FULL REST DAY, before I am back to my "interesting life"

Renovation for palais is starting on monday..
Cant imagine I have to "read" floor layout.. the measurements, the positioning..
Lots of new terms too.. Thankful that the ID lady is quite.. hmmmmm... easier to play around.. wahaha... I am not bullying her lor, just that she is easier to "demand" for things..
Everyone is so busy.. So much logistics..
All I can say is.. there is really alot of work involved starting a boutique..

On one part, I am really looking forward to the opening..
but just cant help but feeling abit worrying..
Not sure if I am up to standards.. not sure if I am up to it..

Recently, feeling quite "stucked" in creating artwork..
know too little to fully create what I really want to show.. cant fully express my thoughts..
Guess, its time to rot at kino.. time to get "inspired".. need to do research liao.. cant imagine I am doing this..

17Oct will be the press event..
Shld take a photo of how the PR person looked when my boss told her I was the who had been handling all the events for the company.. She looked so shocked and speechless..
"So you know are the one who cheorograph the show, select music and run the event? Sure can do it?"
Cant blame them lah.. I am so inexperienced.. and they have been working with professional event companies..

Seriously, quite stress ah.. imagine.. all the press pple are there.. editors, stylists..
I cant "break" the event lor..
Its not only the company's reputation.. Its also about me..
Its about leaving an impression, its about my future..
How far I can go, how well, and to earn that "little" respect from the industry..
I got to prove to pple I can do it..
And its also my duty to help bring my company to higher level..
17oct.. arghhh

And to make things worse.. ur friend here is like so bloody fat now..
I looked like 5months pregnant lor.. okie.. maybe 3 months lah..
But i am so "thick"lor.. if u know what i mean..
How? Apple diet till that day.. but will faintz leh... hahaha.. excuses..
okie.. okie.. excerise right.. bleah..
This is so much worse then going out on a date..

My cousin's wedding falls on the 7oct..
Wasnt looking forward to it..
In fact, was quite happy when an in-hse fashion show as planned on that very day..
But it was cancelled due to limited budget.. argh..
Imagine.. I have take leave for that day.. cause its a LUNCHEON..
hai~
Guess to make myself looking forward to it..
I shall go for express manicure, eyebrows grooming..
I need a hair cut - shld I straighten my hair.. so that I can "cover my breasts and fulfil my aim" faster..
I am not going to buy a dress - I had plans to initially.. shall wear my Miss Sixty Skirt.. the most.. Plan to get a tank top and a nice bolero jacket.. cover my fat arms and prolong my body..
can give illusion that I look slimmer..
But no bag sia.. hai~ Shoes.. shall wear the red patent one..
Ya.. so much money just to "create that looking forward" feel huh..
wahahahahaha...


Thank you for your attention!
-The End-

     posted by Elephant on 10:33 PM