|
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Hope is a dangerous feeling
"Just a nice pail of warm hot water.." Thats my wish now.. So simple hor.. But not easy to fufil it ya... Cause it wont be "nice" if I have to prepare it myself... Get wat I mean? Wahahahahaha...
I've been wearing lots of heels this week.. And today was the worse.. Had to walk so much... Tired... I am a pampered princess.
Have u ever felt stupid for doing some things.. Like wondering to yourself, why on earth u wld agree to do some things, when at that point when u agree to it, you know u are bound to suffer after that.. I mean, why must there be situations that; will leave u feeling "regret" be it u do it or not.. In cases like this, how?
I totally think that I am a trouble-maker leh... Cause I really like to create problems for myself..
posted by Elephant on 12:29 AM
|