Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Sunday, August 13, 2006

Woke Up

Hehehehe...
I had a free treat on swenson dinner...
Its not about the "free meal" that I am happy..
But its the "quality" of time spent..
Met up with an old friend..
We are somehow the same, yet somehow different..
hmmmmm.... got 5 years le lor...
We are so far apart in distance, yet can say close together at heart..
It doesnt matter how long we never meet up or catch up..
Cause, nothing seems to change..
The kind of comfort level..
I also dunnoe why, maybe because we are "somehow the same" bah..
Maybe because, I can speak my mind to her bah..
Maybe because, I dont have to assume a role bah..
Maybe because, I know she is truly listening to me bah..
And its scary how much she "knows" me.. and is so not afraid of pointing out to me..
And although it left me super speechless, i had to say it really warms my heart ya..


We both had blocked up that 2 years of memory that belongs to "us"
It weird how we are now trying to look back and talk about it..
Especially from her..
I am really happy to be able to "recall and discuss" with her..
Afterall, she played quite a big role in "that" ya..

Think we both can agree that the 2years was like some "horror nightmare" that is super haunting sia..
A memory that was being locked up somewhere and I just refused to open it..

But so happened that, this particular memory also have sweet and enjoyable parts in them that, think neither one of us wish to throw away bah..
Cause thats when we met, we know each other, where we share our tears, where we had our fun..
Cause its was "that memory" that make us "who we are today"..
But its also because of "that" that makes her go thru a horrible time..
And during when she is going thru that rough patch of her life, I wasnt there for her..
In fact, having me wld have made her felt even worse..

Anyway.. its all over liao..
To be able to look back and laugh at the things we do, recalling about the things we did...
I believed, its much more tougher for her then me..
To me, its just unlocking something that I had locked it somewhere..
But for her, its way more then that..

I'm bad in expressing myself..
Dunnoe how to say things that are on my mind lah..
But just want to let u know that:

能看到你笑着谈起从前,我感到很贴心。
能看到你笑着谈起自己,我感到很安心。
能看到你笑着谈起到我,我感到很温心。
能和你笑着谈起到未来,我感到很开心。
能看到你笑, 就已融化了我的心。


To see that u are able to smile and look back at the past, means alot to me..
Its been quite a long wait..
To shut us away, at one point, was quite hard on us..
But I believed it was no way easy for u either..
Nevermind, we have a long way ahead..
Welcome Back my Friend, and Thank you for re-inviting me to ur life..
Shall bug u from now..
Theres no turing back..
hahahahahaha.. :P

     posted by Elephant on 12:34 AM