|
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Magnificant Night~
I had a wonderful night yesterday!
Its the first time I make an effort to see fireworks! Always thought it was nothing great.. (you know lah, looking via that box at home is not exactly very nice mah)
That feeling is fantastic lor..
It all happened when Ms Yang came home after watching one of the fireworks and started telling how nice it was blah blah.. And I commented that I had never seen one before, and she just say: "I bring u go and watch" That "I bring U" - three words enough liao lor.. Never pple use "bring" on me de.. maybe because most pple think I "know" bah.. Thats why..
So yesterday we met at city hall, with on of her friend.. Headed to esplanade, wah piangz, it was packed with ALOT of pple ya.. Then they decided that we shld go to Benjamin sears bridge.. Guess its supposed to be a long walk.. But we took less then 20mins to get there ya..
And then we waited.. The fireworks happened right infront of me sia.. (And we were like still wondering beforehand that where its supposed to come out from.. yesh I am Sua Gu)
It was MAGNIFICANT lor.. Right infront of me.. Right here leh.. I managed to video 3 clips on it.. But then, dunnoe how to upload here.. (let me check with Miss Penguin, then can share with u all)
So happy.. Watery eyes at one pt, not because of patriotic, just because I never had a chance to be "brought" to watch something.. and something so nice and beautiful...
I remembered last year my friend when to watch, but I was in KL... This year when it happened, Miss Hippo JUST came back from KL.. She didnt ask if we want to meet and watch.. I also never ask her if she wants to watch.. Cause dunch think she wants to watch with me.. Cause think her heart not back yet.. Cause she didnt plan to come back "this early" - (which is not exactly very early lor) So I took it as she is still in KL... But I also dunch think I'm in correct "mode" to watch with her.. Just dunch feel like being Miss Elephant nowadays.. Rather be "Liqin", "Julie", or even "Juli"... hai~
Beautiful Things never last ya.. Never
posted by Elephant on 11:51 AM
|