Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Friday, August 18, 2006

Great Day tmr

Another in-hse fashion show tmr..
Hai~ wats new..
I just did one on July 8th..
Sick of it sia..

And my one big worry is the music..
Coordinating of outfits not big prob lah..
Just have to use quite abit of brain juice though..
The rest are like.. Aiya.. Repeating the same things..

The DJ played me out....
I didnt get my CD lor..
Even until today!
Lucky my that KL stylist friend is here for photoshoot..
And I just sms him last night (which was in fact this morning lah)
To bring CDs for me..
And so bad of me sia..
Wahahahahaha...
I just duplicate all the CDs I can sia.. (cause I dunch have enough blank CDs, shall continue to burn in office tmr)

Tmr is one big day ya..
Not because of the show..
BUt because everyone in the Animal Kingdom is meeting up tmr for dinner..
(Stay posted for Photos ya.. we are suckers for pics, in fact the only way to quiet us dwn is to tkae out camera)
As usual lah, have to bring the official red camera of mine..
And Miss Hippo is going to help Mrs Froggy to bring Little Princess Shea out ya..
Lets keep fingers crossed that Little Princess will not throw any tanturm ya..
(We are dining at this Jap Rest - Sun @ Chimes ya)

Hahahahaha...
Looking forward to tmr..
Dinner, Dinner, Dinner!

     posted by Elephant on 11:41 PM