Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Thursday, August 31, 2006

Devil wears prada

Alright, some updates on my life..
Hasnt been good..
Kind of sukcs at work..
(Whats new.. and forever right..)

Anyway..
I went for a "Private Screening of Devil wears Prada"..
Some free treat from SPH..
Well, my boss didnt say she wanted or dont want to go,
but then without asking her, I went to RSVP under MY NAME..
Yesh.. (Cause remembered Miss Penguin mentioned that she wants to watch that show.. so I thought, why not? its free ya..) - I have the DVD ya..

So in the end, I went with another friend of mine..
Nice show.. Really..
Well, it really gives a fairly good "view" of what the fashion industry about ya..
Oh ya.. to complete the free tickets..
Free Coupons for a Large Popcorn set consisting of A large Caramel Popcorn and 2 cans of coke
Free Goodie Bag, consisting of A bag, A water bottle and some pen set..
Wahahaha..
Shiok huh..

After the show..
I chance upoon someone from SPH that I knew..
Of course, will ask about my boss lah..
"She not free, leaving for Paris in a few days.."
So like the show sia..

The show made me appreciate my work lah..
At least, I'm so much fortunate ya..

Nvm...
I was repenting over my attitude towards my work ya..
And guess what I did..
Sth real stupid..
I went to send my boss a sms..
Apologising for my "spoilt brat attitude" at work...
She didnt reply..
Dunch think she sleeps early though..
Too late..
Dunch care..

Guess, the next time I start to hate my job again...
Perhaps someone can just quote me this show ya..
Get me to re-read the book or re-watch the show, maybe it will help..
;p

     posted by Elephant on 11:09 PM