|
Sunday, August 20, 2006
左凶,右吉
I think the chinese saying:"左凶,右吉" For the past week, my left eyelid had been twitching ya.. (think i mentioned in earlier post) And really, the fashion show was quite a disaster.. Nothing to do with the outfits coordination, styling, or even the selection of models.. (these things i can do a pretty job) Well, just sth happens with the other part of the show.. Very Last Min, very disorganised.. (Perhaps I shld had stepped in and do sth about, I am still not so clear level headed ya.. or was it because I dunch know if I am in the position to make decisions) Anyway, the other party came in with a ipod (black somemore k) and wanted to play using that.. And it just MUTE the whole system when the show was to start.. (imagine, complete silence with like 60 over pax waiting for the show to start) Models were not dressed properly.. (At one pt, I dunch even have models sia) (Shld I blame the dressers(from my shop) for not knowing how to dress the models? Shld I blame the clothes for being so difficult to be worn? Shld I blame myself for.. for not making sure the dressers know how to dress in those outfits?) Screw up that segment sia...
Mine came out pretty "decent" lah.. Not much hiccups, other then the music abit ".." (I used mine for the earlier because of the "mute" inciddent)
The "failure" of this show really "sicked" me ya.. I might not be like 100% power lah I might not be like 100% hardworking, staying late, blah, blah.. But I did work hard on this show.. I might sounds like a bitch.. (I am one anyway) but not everyone can coordinate 20 outfits just like that lor.. Especially when u need to use stuffs from the shop.. What the hell... (Maybe I shld post pics of the show ya?) The whole "shopping guide on latest FW trends" instead of a normal fashion show listing.. The 4 trends to create (I did refer to STYLE.COM lah) It pains to see the show "crushed" know.. It is really painful.. Its no longer the fear of being reprimanded... Its more like meeting my own benchmark that I've set from the past shows.. At one pt, I just felt like stopping the whole show lor.. I didnt even want to "go out" and face the guests lor.. Such a disgrace..
Contributors to Failure of August 19, 2006 Fashion Show: 1) Juliana Chang (Failure to fulfil her job as a Coordinator) 2) The designer herself (Miss Last Min and inexperience) 3) The staffs in the shop; including the managers (dunch wish to comment)
I really think I am giving up soon... And I think I finally found some answers... Tired.. other day perhaps..
posted by Elephant on 1:29 AM
|