|
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Bad Week
I think I'm really cursed in this Month ya.. Nothing good have been happening to me..
Simple things like going tanning can also ended up in uneven tan - never happened to me before ya..
Simple meal of MAC can also knock my toes..
Above are just some (few) examples..
Yesterday was trying to "Act smart".. I went to "move" my boss car.. Trying to "repark" the car.. Ended up, I was so focus about the back, I forgotten about the front.. And this is wat I did to the car ya...

How "Smart" I can get huh.. Still think my driving skills improved liao.. Ya right.. Slap myself lor.. (its not the first time I drove this car, and dunch know how I managed the past attempts but not this once... I dunch know why)
My left eyelids had been twitching this WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK... And I am having a Fashion Show this Sat.. Wish me luck huh...
I seriously think my working attitude sucks..
posted by Elephant on 11:21 PM
|