|
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Bad August
Although it is only the beginning of August.. I already concluded that its not a month of me ya.. Had strings of unfortunate events happening to me liao...
1) My failed to get my skirt (long story - the staff ACCIDENTALLY sold away the skirt i reserved in 2hrs) bLOODY hELL - with the help of Miss Neo, sent them a super long "complaint letter" maybe I shld post online and show u all ya...
2) My friend failed to buy back my Porter bag from Hong Kong..
3) I went to airport thinking of picking up my friend, but ended up almost 1hr late and went back with an empty car.. (it was 1am+ ya)
4) I saw a flatten dead frog (still got shape and blood surrounding)
5) I got double tan (which means including my existing colour, I got 3 colours) at sentosa (although I enjoyed myself though)
6) My mens is overdue (I didnt go anything)
All these excluding all the little miscellaneous...
Guess its enough to spoil the month liao...
posted by Elephant on 10:00 PM
|