|
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Anime
Everynight without fail, I will stay up till 1am.. Thats because I am crazy over Japanese Animation that Channel 56 (starhub) is showing..
Actually I am very tempted to subscribe to the Animax Channel lor, but i scared i'll do nothing but watch Anime lor..
To some maybe childish.. But sometimes, animation can also "enlighten" u de lor..
Was just telling to Miss Penguin.. This particular Anime that ended last night.. Its nice k..
The motto of the anime: 1) Be honest to yourself what u really want.. 2) It is okie to like somebody de.. 3) One shld be honest and express your feelings.. 4) Sometimes, we were wondering how much we love somebody right.. a simple way to know, is by the "amt" u miss that person lor..
Hai~
Lets pray the new one is going to be nice as well..
posted by Elephant on 12:58 PM
|