|
Friday, July 21, 2006
Vicious Cycle
Dunch think its the first time I had this thought.. Dunch think its the first time I had this problem.. Its really a vicious cycle bah..
Think some of u heard quite a number of times le.. Think some of u also tired of hearing le..
But then, while most of the time i'm trying to push the blame to other factors.. Think, its time I reflect on myself le bah..
Not giving the excuse of being too young, but seriously think I'm too young to hold such responsiblities in the company.. Dunch think I am thinking mature enough.. Instead of solving, I usually create troubles.. Some say its a passing phrase.. but then, I dunch think I am ready to hold such responsiblities.. Think I'm still very childish lah, hoping to be spoon fed.. I dunch like the make mistakes and learn in the process.. Especially when the mistakes are not due to taking risks, due to ideals or even principles.. Making mistakes because: "Not listening to others" "Never check" "My heart is not here" - Quoted by my own collegue.. "Dont remember"
Sick huh.. Didnt realised I was such a failure in working life.. Think my heart really not at work leh.. But I'm also not sure where is it ya.. I shld have realised it long ago.. The very first time I realised I wasnt enjoying my job in the company..
Looking back at the past one year past of my working life.. Its really nothing but troubles I've created ya... I seriously dont know what I am doing..
Perhaps deep down I was regretting not taking up the degree bah.. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.. Wahahahaha..
Dunch worry, I'm asking myself wat I really want.. I'm really trying hard on finding the answer.. Will get it soon..
:)
posted by Elephant on 12:01 PM
|