|
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
WC Fever
Finally, I get to "collect" winnings from World Cup... Yesh.. its only $8.20 Korea won last night.. 2-1..
Imagine watching Korea match in a Japanese Rest. Quite wierd huh... And Juli was so ji-dong.. And acutally cheered at the wrong goal.. Went Sun with Moon Japanese Dinning & Cafe.. Food was good.. Pics ah.. have to wait for Miss Penguin bah.. Prices was on the high side.. 3pax and the bill was like 113+ (including Desserts)hehehe But really nice lah.. Enjoyed it alot!! See, I shld try hard for a Japanese Husband! Shld go there more often huh... Btw, I mentioned that, If I get attached or sth.. I'll be asking you all to go there for dinner ya.. *Code* But then, think., think.. I want to go back there for meals leh.. But I doubt I'll get a bf any sooner ya... So.. How huh? hai~
But seriously lah.. To enjoy watching football, really needs some betting lah.. If not, really kind of bored huh..
But kind of enjoying it.. Bonding with my Daddy time.. Think he was so afraid I wld throw the remote controller at the TV when Jap lost sia.. sianz... I got a Exercise machine.. quite cool to watch football and do it at the same time.. cause can see the timing...
The queue was very long just now.. Didnt get to place bets and collect winnings.. Hmm... Going to place bet on Holland... But think its a Sat match though..
posted by Elephant on 1:43 PM
|