|
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Solve the Equation
If 3 Women = 1 market.. What happens when its 7 women...
Its weird how we actually agreed to watch FootBall @ MAC sia.. Out in the open, with no Air-Con, no service.. blah... Worst still, its packed with men...
Just imagine, one grp of 7 women, all fairly well-dressed, Sitting at the "best position" for watching TV... Occupying 2 tables.. Hmmmm... Quite a scene ya?
Guess lots must be wondering: "What the hell these women sitting here for lor" "Do they KNOW soccer" Wahahaha..
One thing I can say: "I might not exactly how to appreciate soccer, but I enjoyed the excitment of wining money..." Enuff said right..
But know what.. To this point of them, my winnings still cant cover my losses sia.. So tempted to buy bigger stakes... hai~ High Risk though.. Cant afford to..
Poor Girl Next Door going Taiwan soon liao... Need lots of Cash.. Other then selling body? Whats the fastest way to earn quick cash? hmmmm? Sell Backside?
posted by Elephant on 12:25 PM
|