|
Monday, June 26, 2006
So Near Yet so Far
Sat was a very packed day... Well, I attended both of the "events of that day" ya... Ended work at about 3+ and headed down to Pasir Ris...
Got up a stupid cab.. The Driver was soOooooOOoo rude.. Kind of Pissed sia... To think I this "road idiot" got to give directions to him.. Lousy sia.. Worse, he dunch want to accept my $50 note.. (My auntie say maybe he thought its a fake note.. Oh pls huh!) Got to call my small auntie to come and save me.. So Paisei..
All my cousins were swimming in the pool.. Stupid Ju didnt prepare any extra clothings.. So, only thing I cld do was to "be like their mummy" Snapping photos of them playing happily in the pool lor.. Ever wondered why Parents like to take photos of their kids "playing" huh?
But I didnt stayed for the whole night lah.. Cause got another meeting with my JI friends.. But was kind of pissed when on the way there lah.. Cause one of them called to ask where I was.. And commented that, I actually dunch have to meet them since its like so inconvenient... (Just a note to everyone:"Although u might mean no harm, its still very irritating for the person "hearing" it huh.. Cause its like.. Abit too late lor.. Already ON THE WAY leh.. Makes someone like me (I am ultra sensitive sia) feel damm unwelcome huh) Its like.. already felt kind of guilty for not joining them earlier, then still like that... Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Pasir Ris travel ALL the WAY to City Hall leh.. SUntec lor.. Its wah piangz, far sia.. And I dunch like go that area de.. Sobz........
And U all know what.. The only time they took lots of photos during blading... Was the only time I didnt join them leh.. And they took so much photos and had so much fun sia.. All without me.. If one cld use photos to measure the love for others.. Sobzzz.. I bet I love everyone more then the love I got in return.. Sobz..
After dinner at Carls Burger.. We headed off to boat quay for Board Games... Hahahaha... So funny sia.. Everyone was tired.. But dunnoe if its because: 1) Cant bear to leave because of the fun 2) Cant bear to leave because of the company 3) Cant leave because All was too paisei to "spoil everyone's mood" But we celebrated MF's bdae there ya... Frankly saying, forgotten about it lah.. But luckily my hp got set alarm... hehehe... SO we sang bday song for him lor.. No cake though.. cause got him one earlier together with Jean le..
Talking about Bdae... My grp of JI friends, all our bdae fall on either June or July.. Maybe thats why makes us easier to click bah... All enjoy water sports for sure - Most of us are Cancer sia.. But... Dunnoe why.. Sometimes it just like "So near yet so far" Weird though huh...
2 more days to go~~~~~~~~
posted by Elephant on 9:56 PM
|