|
Friday, June 02, 2006
MY BELOVED COUSINS...
Received a call from my "beloved cousins" These pple.. Their age difference from me are like, 12 years, 10years and 8 years... They are from my Parential Side huh..
Cheh 1: "Hey girl where shall we go tonight? Cheh says u in fashion industry, will know where is the hip and happening place.." Ju: "Erm... I usually goes Zouk" (Why shld I know, just because I am in the industry, and who cares where is hip and happenind if I dunch enjoy that place) Pass the Phone... Cheh 2: "Eh U fashion industry right, then get us a table lah" Ju:" Why Shld pple get me a table? I also need to pay cover leh" Cheh 2: You in FASHION what" Ju: "Pple dunch know me still know, why shld pple know me?" (Who am I still to let pple know me? Just because I'm in FASHION? Pls lor) Ju: I only go zouk, foolproof.. the so called new and hip places are all at those Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Small kinds, dunch think u will like.. MOS sucks... Cheh 2: Oh.. MOS, ****(her husband) still got a bottle of Vodlka there (ju.. I have alot at home) Then go Zouk lor (background discussing) Velvet.. then get us a room lah.. Ju: I dunch know pple... Cheh 2: hahaha... Velvet I can EASILY get a table.. Pass phone back to Cheh 1 Cheh 1: (Background) Then wat time? what time huh? Ju: Cheh.. nvm lah.. Since venue more or less settled... Not in hurry to know the time.. Just text me when u all decided.. I can just see u all there..
Now you know why I dunch like them.. MY BELOVED FAMILY YA...
posted by Elephant on 1:03 PM
|