|
 |
|
|
Credits
by Marcela
 |
|
|
 |
|
Monday, June 05, 2006
Lost
Alright... My backside itchy... Went to rent a car.. These are the reasons to justify my rental.. ahem..
1) My parents are coming back tmr, and it will be nice to go pick them up in a car.. 2) Its' been a while since I last drove, time to practice. 3) The rental are still afforable ya.. Not even enough to buy a pair of shoes.. (not luxury brands)
But think my driving experience so happening sia.. Drove Miss Penguin back home.. Sembawang le.. All the way North.. Nvm... I got lost on the way back... Dunnoe how on earth I can miss the Eunos Exit.. But I seriously didnt even see Paya Lebar sia.. The next thing I know, I passed this Signboard saying Temasek Poly on my left.. Jialatz..
Dunnoe how many more exits passed.. (I'm actually thinking if theres any chance eunos will just appear sia.. whahaha) Anyway.. I decided to exit lah.. At the signboard that says Downtown East..
Wah kaoz.. So far lehz... Then really dunnoe how I drive and drive.. Its really those Ulu ulu de roads sia.. Freaking Scary sia.. Petrol running low somemore..
But seriously have to thank Temasek Poly again sia.. Its only when I saw this sign showing Temasek Poly then I started to "see a ray of hope" whahaha.. From there.. no need to say le lah.. Found my way home..
Seriously ah.. Think thats how pple "rememember" roads bah.. Although its quite scary being lost and alone.. Also thankful that I had a chance to "explore" this way..
But know what.. I got more challenges lying ahead of me tmr.. Wish me luck huh..
posted by Elephant on 11:08 PM
|
 |
|
|