|
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Hidetoshi Nakata
I've just received a fairly good news from my friend.. In fact, that news made my heart skip sia..
Her company got a new guy.. Japanese... More importantly.. He looked like Hidetoshi Nakata!!! I wanna faintz liao sia.. Complexion better then Nakata somemore.. Furthermore, only 25nia leh... Arghhhhhhhhhhh... Why isnt he in my company...
Heard he staying in Singapore for 1 Year.. Before going back to japan to open another branch.. Oh ya.. My friend working for japanese company.. Finance de... Dunch ask me the name sia..
How??? Dunnoe why so excited.. My friend say, no good to be his gf.. Cause he needs to travel alot.. Be his fling better...
Hmmmm... Abit early too dream.. But dunch care.. But also not too bad what.. One year fling, then later as and when he come to Singapore then meet.. Then he dunch mind I fly japan look for him.. Erm.. Of course he pays lah..
Arghhhhh... Why I dunch have such luck.. Sobz...
Better pray my friend befriends him.. Then can ask him out on the excuse of showing him around.. Its only his Second day at work.. Then can ask her intro..
Faintz lah.... Dunnoe so excited for what.. Dunch get to see also what.. Sobz...
Nvm.. Make her take pic of him.. I just love cam phone... wahahaha..
posted by Elephant on 2:56 PM
|