|
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Counting Down - 6Days
6 more days... Less then a week... "Land of Jay Chou" - Miss Ant came out with that "term".. Miss her lots... She's kind of "suffer / enjoy" over at Alaska.. Dunnoe what we can do to make life better for her.. Looking forward to Christmas.. (Abit early huh? its only begining of Summer sia)
Anyway.. Schedule is tight.. Is it a wrong time to go for holiday? So little time, so much to do.. (Wondering why I still can blog right? Cause I am waiting for "barcode stickers" to be printed or that we can paste ya)And my work is like so funny.. I gets busy at the very not "popular" timing.. The timing are most of the times, determined by others.. And I really dunnoe how to "dragggggggggggggggg" my work sia.. Dunnoe how to "extend and lengthen the time needed".. Good and Bad, cause I can get super bored sia..
Left with 6 days, minus off the weekends, 3 more days to clear all work.. Btw I got to coordinate an In-Hse fashion show for the 8th July.. 8th July...8th July... I think I shld buy 4D sia.. 0806.. 8th July.. In- Hse Fashion Show.. "My Son" is back from Aussie.. My friend's wedding.. Shld I love or hate that date?? But come to think... Only the stupid show and wedding will concern me ya.. Means, acutally, I'm still quite free ya...
There are so much thoughts running in my mind.. But dunnoe how to get it out.. I am so "lonely" at this pt.. Hence I am blogging.. Trying to looked "busy" Trying to "talk" wahahahaha... Why isnt anyone online NOW....
posted by Elephant on 12:28 PM
|