Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Friday, June 23, 2006

早睡...

Hectic Schedule....
I'm suddenly so popular and wanted everywhere...
Burning out all my energy sia..

2 nights straight of less day 4hrs of sleep per day..
Well, I chose to stay up and watch the match..
So no complains sia..
In fact, was quite impressed by the Jap vs Brazil match..
Finally saw the Jap working hard..
Nakata is really not bad, think players really need to play in those European League ya... Then the "touch" better...

Anyway, celebrated Jean's bdae and "half of MF" badae yesterday...
Hope Jean enjoyed herself..
(Have a great time exploring ur presents ya... Perhaps can bring on the batam trip ya...)
Dinner at Waraku was so hilarious...
(Food was alright - Nothing beats Sun and Moon now)
Think the four babes sitting at the corner was going super "high" sia..
Laughing non-stop..
At the slighiest issues..
(I get super lame, crappy and crazy when I dunch get enough sleep or late at night sia - got to warn all my traveling partners sia)
But, as usual.. the "targeted" one...
Poor Ju....

"Chill out" @ the Balcony was kind of "not right" lah...
Everyone's mood kind of "dieded" there..
Not because of the "sofa" - its not exactly comfortable
Not because of the "crowd" - we had so much fun over dinner
Not because of the atmosphere - cause it was telecasting WC, shld be rather hyper right..
Just the "feng shui" not right lah..

Some issues to be put on serious thought...
1) Friday Night - "Zouk Gathering", Angie is back.. Fashion Show @ Zouk... But after 2 nights of "早睡" @ 5am, its really "slowly killing" me liao.. Can really feel the "deadness" of my brain.. Go or not go.... I miss my bed.. Terribly...

2) Saturday - Was actually looking forward to this day... Cause my little cousin is celebrating his First Year Bdae.. Which also means I'll get to spend some quality and relaxing time with my family..
(Think all those close to me will know, how much I love to go out with my "mother side of family" ya..) At first was thinking, straight after work, hurry go down meet my "small" auntie, to get a free ride into Aloha.. But then, got news that new stock coming in, got to get them ready by Monday..
Hence, most prob OT liao... And to make things worse.. One friend got to "organize" an outing on that day.. Blading somemore.. Its sad to hear "not free" when u are the one organizing - This I understand.. but still.... Not that I dunch like to blade.. But really getting some phobia again sia.. After that stupid fall at the slope.. And so stressful huh...
(My left knee will hurt if I dunch "place" it properly.. Dunnoe how to explain)

Where am I supposed to go sia..
One hand - Somewhere u know u will enjoy and relax...
The other hand - Somewhere which if I fails to "make an appearance" might bring disasters and misfortune to others..
What to do, what to do?
Maybe I shld go nowhere and stay at home..
Hate it when things are go out of my control...
Sucks..
Kind of pissed with my own life..

Sucky life..
Work sucks, life sucks..
Money sucks...

"Thank you for allowing me to be well and alive. But not proud that I am..."

     posted by Elephant on 1:37 PM