|
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
22nd Bdae
Yeah....... To date, I've received 4 bdae presents for my 22nd birthday.. All from my work place lah... Although I told them I will only open them when I get back from taiwan.. Actually, I've already opened them up le lah.. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
But know what.. When I was sharing my Good News to Miss Penguin... (Who so happen to be going Taiwan with me) Told me this sia: Zhen Xi the 4 presents.. Dunch Expect anything from them (Miss Foxy, Miss Donkey, Miss Pig/Tortise) Finez right... Shall just "irritate" them when I am there.. And being Miss Donkey's "Tang Bao bao", surely she wont put me on ignore mode right?
So much for being my Animal Kingdom.. SObz... Nvm.. Why am I celebrating my Bdae overseas?? If they really screw up, then I will have no one to turn to liao sia... Sobzzzzz...
posted by Elephant on 2:09 PM
|