|
Monday, May 22, 2006
Which Mode??
Found that I have lesser things to blog about ya.. Either my life is getting too boring, Or I am just plain lazy..
Have to admit lah, I am geting lazy..
Anyway, just something to whine about.. People around me are getting married.. Not only just planning ya, its really marry leh.. And I am invited to her wedding and another to her hen party.. Envy sia.. See lah, I'm back to those period where I seriously think I shld find a boyfriend.. And going into some depression and crazy mode where I think I'm so pitiful for not having a partner.. Well, well... Wont last long though.. Just entertain me or put me on ignore mode bah..
Just something to share ya.. Char is buying me Haigen daz Melon Ice cream... :P
Envy hor.... lalala
posted by Elephant on 5:58 PM
|