|
 |
|
|
Credits
by Marcela
 |
|
|
 |
|
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Free and Easy
What happens when you are going for a Free and Easy Holiday? You ought to plan your Own Itinerary..
We spent 1/4 of our friday night planning for it.. Well, had to admit I didnt contribute much.. Credits to: 1) Miss Penguin for researching for details 2) Miss Donkey for trying hard to translate chinese to her English~ 3) Miss Foxy for her "last min" enthu (because its getting really late and its way past her bedtime) 4) Miss Elephant for "offering" her hse... wahahaha...
They worked hard lah.. But so sad sia.. The one who worked the least made an important discovery!! Found out the Very NEXT day that - they got the MRT Station which is nearest to out hotel ALL WRONG.. Totally salah.. Totally Opposite Direction.. Hai~ Worrying sia... Guess, its time I work liao... Got to wreck my brains and find ways and means to make sure the trip is most enojoyable when we are there...
And I realised I am getting old liao.. Miss Penguin stayed over that night.. Because I wanted to watch TV drama.. Not Because her hair not dry huh.. Its I want to watch show.. So we ended up sleeping late.. And you know lah.. Girls got lots of rubbish de.. (And she actually tried to "trick" me lor - I might be more "relaxed" in the night and tend to "revealed" my inner most feelings.. but u still need practice to catch me off guard huh) Maybe because I still got to work bah.. I actually felt tired at 8pm+ on Sat.. Cannot believed it leh.. My brain is actually not working lor.. Really stoning le.. Jialatz sia... And I fell asleep at 11pm.. (*To Miss Penguin and Miss Hippo: Hope I didnt spoil ur sat night ya.. Know I getting lousy liao.. perhaps its the beer, and the food, too full liao)
Btw.. I got dates all wrong.. My parents are leaving tmr night... Which is Moday Night.. Home Alone~ Kind of bored sia... Hai~
posted by Elephant on 11:05 PM
|
 |
|
|