Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Boring Life~

Yep, yep...
Getting lazy to blog liao..

Well, nothing exciting to blog about also ah..
My life is boring...
hahahahaha...

Spent entire weekends with my family...
How much my cousins grew sia..
Omg~ I'm really getting old..
But, its really nice to hang around with them ya..
Although they "ber" my money sia..
As if I'm some money-tree...
But alright lah.. Once a while though..

Anyway...
Sth interesting to end my weekends..
Miss Donkey just sent me a link to some guy's blog..
He's a gay lah..
Reading his blog really put me to shame..
His tone of writing is soOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOooOOOOoooo girl!!!
Envy sia..
If only I can be 3/4 as sweet as him...
Think alot of pple will slap me to wake me up bah..
hahahaha..
But why I cannot be sweet?
Hmmph.. Shall practice the next time I meet you all..
hehehe...

And think its fated..
Cause its been ages I watch news ya..
And today on Shi Cheng 6.30pm..
They actually featured this "Hello Kitty" cake shop in Taiwan!!
And its in Taipei!!!
The only shop outside Japan to have the license to make authentic Sanrio's Character!!
I'm going there in June you know..
And just so happens that I will be spending my 22nd year of my life there..
Hmmmm...
How sweet can it be, if
I can have a Hello Kitty Birthday Cake..
And..
I can play with those " 仙女棒"
SoOoOOoooooOOoooOO sweet and ke-ai hor....
hai~.. if only lah..
hahahahaha..

And also..
I've learnt sth over MSN chatting..
Thats to..
Just say "Yes" to any guy that comes along and askfor the both of us to be together..
No more thinking, no more pending...
No more hesitation~
Cause perhaps, there will be no more regrets..
Then for sure, wont be left on the shelf...
Right? Miss Penguin?

You all know what..
I did my own nails leh...
Nice lor..
With pearls and diamonds..
But just cant capture a pic of it to show-off..
Have to lor..
Cause I saved money and DIY....
Only 2 occassions I will do my own nails..
1) When I am in a "reflecting" mood...
2) When I am in a bad mood..
This time.. was Option 1 lah..
hahahaha..

Bad cousin I am..
Told my sec 4 cousin to get a bf...
Reason: Dunch get it when you are schooling, then when you get older and work liao, its even harder to get...
Cause by then, girls might seems too "strong" to attract guys liao..
Dunch blame guys for looking for sweet and young girls.. afterall, which guy wld who wants a gf that seems "stronger" then him..

Channel 56 got a new drama...
"Demon by your side"
And your friend here getting abit "ga-ga" over it liao..
Longed interested in the Male Lead..
Not to say after watching him in the drama...
Arghhhhhh... "男人不坏,女人不爱"
His attitude...
His bike...
SO much to list~
Awwwww.. Think I going crazy soon sia..
And its only 1 epsiode!!!!
hahahahaha...
Get used to it bah...
Ju got new bf leh...
hahahahaha...........
Get Ready for Juju's craziness bah...
hahahahaha

     posted by Elephant on 9:38 PM