Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Monday, May 01, 2006

1924 - Nissan Sunny

I've always thought I wld enjoy driving..
Zipping down the roads, negotiating bends...
Who knows, I'm actually starting to dread it..
I'm not someone who is mentally strong to face a problem..
I usually choose to either "escape" of "leave it alone"
But can this time ya..
Cause we are talking about being responsible..
To myself, and to everyone..

2 days of horror, stress, anxiety...
No amt of words cld describe my feelings..
Been a while since I last felt this helpless...

Learnt alot from these 2 days..
A good learning experience, but not an enjoyable experience..

I might seems to be in frustrations
I might seems to be in anger..
Thats because I'm really stress and helpless..
Stress for everyone's life..
Helpless for being "lost"
Really, really, frighten..
Really, really, scared..
I never knew I'm this lousy..

Lucky I've got great friends with me..

First day:
Weiqi.. Really thank you for all the trouble you had gone thru.. Really appreciated all the guidance and encouragement you had given.. I'm kind of lousy though.. Your patience and calmness had sort of "ease" and "lowered" my stress level... Having you around had brought comfort to my heart..
Jas Ho: Your "tang bao bao aka bitch" is really neither sweet nor bitch enough on the roads ya.. But, also thank you for the the patience and encouragement..
Charlene and Liling: Thank you for entrusting your lives to me.. Believed its not some enjoyable experience for both of you... Always had to go thru frightening encounterS with me.. You both really gone thru the "thick and thin" with me sia...

Second Day:
Mr Chua: Thank you for all the guidance and enouragement.. Really appreciated all you had done.. Know its not easy for you to "give me instructions".. Still having to "look out" cars even though you are a "passenger".. All the cold sweat.. And also my parking.. Urghh... Guess my "quietness" kind of freak everyone out also... And also thank you for being the "street directory"... Feeling really bad for putting you at the front seat of the roller-coaster rides.. Luckily you were "steady" enough for it..
Mr Loh: Sorry for putting you thru those "吃鸡" rides... Understand its kind of nerve wrecking, having to go thru roller-coaster rides that seems never-ending... Nonetheless, you were still giving words of encouragement to the "non-responsive me"... Thank you for checking out "blind spots" even though you are at the back and the parking.. Cold sweat sia...
Song and Jean: Thanks for guiding me the entire journey. Wont be able to get home without you guys.. Having to drive slowly and having a P-Plate folwing behind is really tough... Not only have to look out cars for your side, but also mine.. Very sorry for putting you guys thru it.. And also the parking~
Samantha: Sorry for rejecting you at the front seat.. Cause dunch wish to put you thru all these at "first-class" views... Rather have you supporting and encouraging me from behind.. Leave these "" to the guys ya.. They have more experience to handle it.. Dont let my driving scared you off ya.. Learn and practice well.. Waiting to be your passenger...
Ting: Not having me fetching you might not be a bad thing after all... Seriously.. I missed being your passenger.. I felt so safe and relax in your car..

To end:
Big thank you to all who had gone thru my "first driving experience".. Thank you for "playing a part" in this..
I'm someone who is only good at expressing anger.. Not really good at showing positive expressions..
But I'm really glad to have all of you with me.. and really appreciated everything..
Felt real bad for endangering your lives, and having you all worrying about my safety...

To some of you, it might be the first time seeing how "helpless" I am,
To some of you, it might have been a while..
Believed its must had been scary for you all when you noticed my first sign of helplessness...

This can never end sia.. Cause no amount of words can describe the mixed feelings..
And it will be damm tiring to type in chinese.. hahaha..

THANK YOU.. LOVE YOU ALL!
As long as you all are willing to go thru these with me..
I wont give up trying...
Believe the day will come, where you all can enjoy sitting in the car I'm driving..

     posted by Elephant on 4:20 PM