Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Saturday, April 15, 2006

Official Fag Hag

Fag Hag - A female who enjoys the company of gay...

Haha... Was crowned a fag hag last sat by Mr Mok..
My first trip to a gay pub, Happy and Tanjong Pagar...
hmm... was quite excited about it ya..
Miss Piggy/Tortise was "dragged" along too!

So, 3 girls and 1 Gay when to Happy!
Omg~ Cool Sia..
The ratio of guys to female is like 29:1 kind ya..

Guy kisses and touch each other like its norm?
Well, I was rather amuse by that lah..
Got a while to get used to it.. hahaha..
Afterall, its my first time seeing all these so "openly" ya..
The guys there looked so damm "normal" lor..
SOme of them are like the "mummy's boy" kind..
Really, some of them is never expect to be gays kind..
And, its really GUYS' terriority there ya..
Even the "toilets" are like - "out there" free for all ya...

Party time was great!
hahaha... Cause its enjoyable to watch them dance..
the way they move is very different from the way a female dances..
Had a good time "learning" dance moves from them..
wahaha.. eh.. not easy ah...

But overall is interesting and fun ya..
Cause you can truly dance and enjoy, without any "extra or unwanted attention"..
Cause female is like "invisible" there ya..
ANd yesh, dunch expect any "Sorry" when they knocked into you k..
But overall, they quite gentle lah..
And their "touch" are not the "evil intention" kind..

Basically, a female will feel quite sad there lah..
Cause, I repeat - YOU ARE INVISIBLE..

And did I mentioned?
They have this bowl of Apples there, that I think you can take and eat..
I guess it is lah, cause I took and bite it.. Nice and Crunchy..
No one stopped me or ask me to pay..
But lots of stares though.. hahaha...

And to conclude..
I think Gays adore Maddonna ALOT!!!

Seriously dunch mind going back there..
The next time I am going to bet with a STRAIGHT GUY..
Or ever any TRUE OR DARE..
I'm going to dare a STRAIGHT GUY to party in HAPPY!
hahahahaha
Going to be damm fun man!@!

     posted by Elephant on 11:49 PM