Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Thursday, April 27, 2006

I am just so Attractive~

Have no idea why..
I seems to ATTRACT alot of "black-skined" men..
I dunch mean to be racist here..
But these men just cant seems to be able to "resist" my "Attraction Force" .

Anyway.. Juli is smarter liao..
And because its still early..
Juju managed to "shake" him off..

To cut long story short:
I waited at the bus stop awhile (trying to make sure I'm not just parnoid)
He also waited leh..
Then I quickly cross the road and he was tagging behind..
Hmmm...
So clever Juli went to 7-Eleven and look thru the mag racks..
He was waiting outside.. (How sweet huh.. Eeks)
Then Juli decided to go to coffeeshop..
Found one empty table and sat there..
Ordered a cup of "Teh-Peng"
So poor thing , he stood at one corner and waited..
Was kind of worried that he wont go..
Took out my phone.. And called for my daddy..
I have to Thank "Channel 8" for the "sth 20 days show" ah..
Cause that kept my parents awake..
But before my daddy came, he left liao..
So I also rush home.. (Not to worry, I make sure no one is following me)

See, so proud of myself k..
But seriously, I think I shld just bring out "shawls and scarf" out the next time..
Then cover myself up like those "Middle-East" women..
Maybe that way, I wont be SooooOOOoOOOOOooo Attractive ya..

I know liao lah..
I think I shld lose weight..
Cause think they relate me to those "black-skined" women who are usually fat huh...

Bunch of Idiots!

     posted by Elephant on 10:17 AM