|
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Good News are meant to be Shared~
Alright... Days since I last blogged.. Was kind of stress up at work and with life..
Anyway, got a few pieces of good news to share..
1)I've finally attained my Driving Licence! hahahaha.. Can finally DRIVE! But, erm... no car lah.. so... hahaha...
2) My long awaited taiwan trip has finally been confirmed! TaiPei Free and Easy 29th June - 3rd July.. It's been a tedious and nerve wrecking process ya.. Although had to say, I wasnt involved in any of the "booking"..
Seriously, didnt expect it to be this ex lah.. S$780, with a few dollars change bah.. True, taking SQ, true, staying in FAMILY suite in a 4star hotel.. but then... Arent I supposed to be on budget travel? hmm... But everyone started saying how pissed and angry i will be if the budget plane got delayed... small seats, no leg space.. blah.. blah... no service.. blah.. blah.. Well, although its quite true, it still got me thinking and "reflecting" for a long time... Am I such a spoilt brat? Thinking to myself... I dunch think I wld react that way if 1) I am paying a min amt of money, I mean, what more can I ask right.. Pay Peanuts, get monkeys.. 2) Kind of mentally prepared and still decided to go with it.. Because of the money issues.. But anyway.. Its already confirmed booking for SQ, because Juli wont be able to stand budget airlines, and who asked her to be the one backside itchy go search for SQ.. hahaha.. Anyway.. consolation.. at least its better then paying close to $800 and take china airlines.. (at this pt, just recived a news from Taiwan friend that the hotel is only 3star and not exactly convenient.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha)
Arghhhh... Supposed to be sharing of Good News.. but my mood seems so low now..
Nvm... Main Thing - I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!
posted by Elephant on 10:15 PM
|