Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Can you?

Have you ever felt guilty for not being able to help someone?

Well, not trying to be Miss Helpful here..
But, I just cant stand myself when I cant offer help to others when they needed..
Even if I cant offer direct help, I will still find ways and means to do so..
And because of this, it is also quite hard to reject pple when they need help..
And because of this, I took it about myself when help is not offered..

Can you imagine, having sleepless night because of sth that you are supposed to help pple in..
Can you imagine, have nightmares because of the stress from the help you were supposed to give..
Can you imagine, there is someone so stupid to let "the offerings of help" gets into her and affect her normal lifestyle..

Can you imagine..
For the past few days, I've been so stressed out with the "help" I was supposed to offer..
Cause I dunch know how to "help" and I dunch know where to squeeze out time to "help"
Not that I didnt want to "help", but how to when I'm already having schedule packed so tight, that no air can even escape from my asshole..

Can you imagine..
After declining to "help", I still have to cope with the "After-Stress"..
Worried about whether by declining, the person is able to cope..
Worried about whether by declining, the person is going to be pissed..

Guess, it all about trust bah..
Guess, its being too sensitive..
Guess, I'm being super silly..
Guess, I'm thinking too much..
Guess, I'm worrying too much..

Cant imagine I am letting this affects me..
Cant imagine I am feeling guilty..
Cant imagine I am this lousy..

No wonder I'm always stuck in this kingdom..
Its not easy for me to trust..
Its not easy to love yourself.. without being selfish..

Nvm..
Lets just,
Blame time for being so stingy..
Blame virus for attacking me..
Blame myself for being weak..

Okie, shld feel better..

     posted by Elephant on 10:00 PM