|
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
3 in 1
Alright.. I know its stupid to fall sick in this weather.. Down with flu.. Then here comes fever and here comes cough.. 3 in 1
Long queue last night at the clinic, Decided to head straight home and just take Daddy's flu tablets..
It was supposed to make a person feel drowsy, but know what, I took it at 9.30pm, and I was still awake at 11.30pm.. ahem....
Sucks great time.. Was supposed to leave for KL last evening.. But in the end, got to stay put in Singapore because got flu.. How nice huh... Irritating...
But, dont think get to rest at home k.. Still got to work.. Got to go out for meeting somemore... Worse still, to ensure germs dunch "attack" my collegues. Got to wear a stupid mask sia... Damm uncomfortable lor..
Anyway, I'm alright ya.. Just trying to attract some attention here and trying to seek some consolation...
posted by Elephant on 12:20 PM
|