Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sweat it out!!

Spent my entire weekends at ECP..
What shld I say...
Fufilling Trip!!

Day One was spent cycling..
I actually cycled for close to 3 hrs!!
Arghhhhh..
My butt hurts ya..
It sure did...
Was abit disappointed lah, for not being able to blade..
Cause that was my main purpose for going there..
But luckily the company was great..
So, its alright..
Met my friend's bf and younger cousin..
But Poor "Ah Boy".. was being disturbed by some "big sisters"
hahaha..
But think he had fun too lah...
Just that he had to go thru that "entire dinner", which was quite boring to him...

Day 2...
Finally get to blade..
4 of us went..
Only 1 that really knows how to blade..
2 of us tried before..
That 1 left had not tried it before..
He damm poor thing lah..
Got to blade quite a distance even without any "try-outs" or proper demonstration or teaching..
Fell quite a few times..
Think he damm stress ah..
Dunnoe how to help him also, cause not up to that standard to "protect" myself somemore..


The initial stage was bad..
That getting started..
Cause its been a long time since I last blade..
Amazed, cause still can blade ya..
Just not that "smooth"..
Still screaming at certain points and are not "graceful"
And I still can't "TURN"..

2 major falls, with one involving my friend..
Cause I fell, and block his way, being a "beginner" himself, he's still unable to dodge, and he cant jumped over me ya.. So too bad lor, he was "tripped" by me... But I kena from his fall also ya... And the worst part of the fall.. I chipped my nails... sobz....

2nd bad fall was at the "beginner course" when I was trying out "turning".. (This fall was damm irritating, cause we were about to return the blades liao)
Think my speed to fast lah..
Even with my knee guard, still can have blue-black.. Think I too heavy liao... hahaha..
But the worst is my elbow and jaw lah..
The elbow is swollen liao..
Irritating...
After this fall.. Really kind of phobia to blade ya..
But still managed to go up that little slope to return the blades.. :)

But the worst is yet to come..
Think only idiots will have lor..
Blister from blades..
Big ones some more..
And stupid me went to "peel" off the skin...
Leaving it raw and "fresh"..
Believe me.. it hurts..
Just see below..



Sometimes I really wonder why I pushed myself so hard...
Hai~
Sadist bah...







To end this blog.. (Seriously, I dunch know what I am "blogging" ya)
I had fun this weekend...
Enjoyed myself, the stuffs we did, the great companies...
If only we had the time..
Can really do this every weekend man...

     posted by Elephant on 11:09 PM