|
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
My short Getaway..
Sunday, 12th March 2006 My WHOLE Family.. I really meant WHOLE.. well, just almost lah... All from my Mother's side of family.. The WHOLE Lot of us booked the WHOLE coach and travel all the way to Muar, Malaysia.. Didt I mentioned? The Coach got 49 seats ya.. hahahaha..
Okie.. One day Trip.. and because the journey was so long, especially from one place to another.. (oh.. its supposed to be a "praying" trip, we visited 3 temples ya..) The main itinerary was sleep, eat, sleep, eat.. on and on.. hahaha.. and the seats are not comfortable.. sucks like hell.. arghhhh..
Thats my "half god-sister" and my 3rd Auntie(wife of my 3rd Uncle) Taken at the causeway.. Sth to share.. As you can see, my cousin and I looked kind of alike, and I was looking after her at the immigrant.. Of course, I let her pass first.. Guess what the officer asked me.. : Is she your daughter?? Omg lor.. Come on.. she is 12 years younger than me lor.. Which means I was 10years old when I am carrying her.. Idiot!! Thats not the worst, that officer didnt dared to laugh, he started and continue laughing after I "left" but I was still "waiting" for more cousins.. The queue was full of my "cousins".. Can you imagine.. ARghhh.. I almost killed him... Not funny...
 Breakfast!! haha.. I'm not the only one looking forward to this meal ya.. My aunties and cousins were too.. In fact, my daddy reminded me at 5.15am not to have anything, because later can eat dimsum.. Nothing fantanstic, just his daughter likes ya.. haha.. And, the porrigde and ji-cheong-fan is good.. They make it on the spot and it really smooth.. And I used cantonese to order k... hahaha.. Not bad, improved le.. So proud.. hehehe..
 My "daughter" and her real mummy - my small auntie..
By the way, her "mama" will be "My Mother" and her "mummy" is this lady you see here ya.. Complicated? haha.. abit lah..

My 2nd Uncle and his wife.. (shh.. he used to bring me to the coffeeshop where my auntie used to work - her family opens the coffeeshop.. then always used me to paht tor with my auntie back then... hahaha)
 See.. Like Father like daughter.. Same pose de lor..
My 3rd Uncle and his 2nd Daughter..

hahaha.. See.. See... Busy buying things.. All these adults ah.. left all their children "playing", they busy shopping..
 Myself and my cousins lah... hahaha

My young god-brother.. sleeping.. soundly... Every stop, never failed to ask me buy things.. aiyo.. but never mind lah, I only got him this little god-brother ah.. hahaha...
 Oh ya.. Not to forget.. I saw my friend ya.. hahaha.. another one in black.. but, not so nice to take lah.. hahaha..
Thats the end.. hahahaha.. Nothing interesting lah.. Just trying to make myself happy.. hahaha...
posted by Elephant on 10:23 PM
|