|
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Life Goes On~
Sometimes I wonder, am I stupid or am I dumb? Cause I really dont know how to differentiate between "playing" and "real" How do you know if someone is "REALLY" interested in you?
Tough Question huh.. But I guess, ultimately, you can feel if the other party is truly interested in you..
But the weird thing is, there are just times where you failed to detect the "truthness" and ended up being a fool..
Because, there are just some people who just likes to "play" around.. there are just some people who just likes to "fool" around.. These are just some people who just likes to "play and fool around" with others heart.
But, Perhaps they dont meant to hurt you, Perhaps they dont meant to fool you, Perhaps they thought you knew it was all for fun, Perhaps they thought you were game for it, Perhaps they were "true" but just that it was not meant for you... Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps..
Why bother finding reasons for someone who had directly/indirectly, meant to/not meant to hurt you in such a horrible way..
Thats because at the end of the day, you also know that, you were also the willing party who joined in the game... Hence allowing yourself to get hurt..
Well, maybe you had tried drawing the line, maybe you had constantly remind yourself its just for fun, maybe you had constantly remind yourself its impossible.. But I dunch think that works...
Bet most of you went thru the above before... Sucks huh... What to do.. Life still goes on
P/S: Think I better stick to my "chinese essay" bah.. Cause this entry sucks ya... Dont understand what i'm writhing sia..
posted by Elephant on 11:26 PM
|